Wednesday, June 08, 2011

#blogjune Day 8: In which I link to my Prezi

Today I had to present to senior management some of the things we're doing with elearning in the library.  I was nervous about it, mainly because there was a bit of a subtext to promote what we're doing in order to give support for further funding for our efforts.  I always feel a bit on the left foot about doing this kind of thing because some of the other presentations are so "wow" in terms of cool elearning teaching in content based courses.  Our experience of elearning in the library is different to that of a course teaching languages or construction for example, and although I feel what we're doing has value and merit, it doesn't especially have the "wow" factor.  Elearning in our library runs in parallel with what teachers are doing in their courses and compliments what they do.



And that is all for today.  I am tired and a bit emotional about some other stuff, so time for shut down.  Dee-do-dadum *shutdown sound*

1 comment: