Thursday, June 09, 2011

#blogjune Day 8: In which I do yoga & find a wig

It's been one of those days.  You know the kind.  So tonight I looked on Youtube for some yoga sequences to help me loosen up, relax and get that nice "well-being" feeling back.  I found Yogatic which suited me well tonight.  Routines for anxiety, bad days and a bit of mediation and I feel a bit better.

DH came home to say that many of his work mates are off on a retreat to Linderman Island.  He, the boss and his colleague are holding the fort.  His boss told him he should wear a dress tomorrow because they'll be doing the receptionist's job too! I know, I know, terribly sexist and all but sorta amusing too.  I offered my bra to him but he declined.  I did find this wig he could use....

#dailyimage2011 9 June wig

Mr7 saw me and said, "No Mummy I don't like you looking like that!"  Miss4 just laughed and wanted to try it on.

4 comments:

  1. wow I love that wig lol, you look different with short hair, great to change your look without chopping the locks so to speak. I am sure dh will lol striking with it, lucky blighters going off to Lindeman Island. Feel sorry for dh and his boss though. Glad you found something to help you with "one of those days" and that it helped you feel better. I am trying meditation but boy my head is so busy and struggling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks quite cool! When I first saw your post (without reading any of the text) I was like, "Wow, Penny has cut all her hair off, and dyed it too!" ... I'm sure it will look stunning on your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That's a totally different look. Impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehehee boys did I laugh out loud at that pic of you or what! (And I laughed even harder imagining Rod wearing it heheee) Great pic of you though :-)
    Hope you had a better day today and Rod found a dress to fit (snigger snigger) :-) :-)
    Hugs R

    ReplyDelete