Sunday, June 12, 2011

#blogjune Day 12: In which I get creative

Although it won't be of much interest to most #blogjune-ers I actually got to do some scrapbooking (and I made 2 cards).  It's been a while since I did any paper craft so I feel quite happy about that.  Well, apart from the odd card made in a rush that is!


Bad photo this one - the light had gone by the time I finished it. Will take another.


I did make creme brulee and used my blow torch on it, but no photos because both my cameras had their batteries on the charger.  And now they are eaten.  But I did learn that despite the recipe I used, brown sugar is not a good option, white sugar is better and preferably caster sugar (which I didn't have).  So... more learning but nevertheless tasty.  I know there are more people wanting to eat creme brulee so there will be further opportunity for perfection!  Ha!

Mr7 got creative too.  He wanted to make a movie of his creation so here it is.  It is also the reason my cameras are now needing their batteries charged.

6 comments:

  1. Loved loved the movie and explanation of the solar power station. Whoo hooo for scrapping, I am going to have a go at it myself sometime this winter lol....LOL Miss L is quite the diva and that layout is cute....cracked me up with her crocodile tears for the camera lol.

    Yum at creme brulee.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I can never do scrapbooking cos I just don't know when to stop adding beautiful things to it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your LO's are lovely Penny :-)
    Aaron & I have enjoyed watching Tim's video heheee Love all his details! :-) Aaron kept asking why L was crying though hehee
    Hope your week is a great one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, beautiful layouts :) And isn't it wonderful to find/make time to do these things?

    And the video - love it so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to see some scrapping creativity ... and I want creme brulee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Diva LO. It is so hard to find scrapping time. Hoping to go to an all day crop Saturday but depends on kids/hubby, eg. life!

    ReplyDelete