Monday, June 20, 2011

#blogjune #Day 20: In which I remind myself to say no

It is probably correct to say I expect a lot of myself.  This means I have issues saying no.

I should have said no to doing action research this year.  It seemed a good idea at the time to be involved in it but then I said yes to submitting some abstracts to conferences too.  Which means I'm doing a lot of writing and reading when I would rather be doing more practical stuff. 

The difficulty I have is I see the opportunity and I don't want to miss it in case it doesn't happen again.

Some layouts from the weekend:

Cutey

boy

And a video blog for today for Jo who wants to see my kitchen! Well, here it is in all it's messy glory!:

3 comments:

  1. I enjoyed looking at ya kitchen, I see the essential espresso machine and your oven looks like ours too.

    As much as you are busy now with writing and reading the end result will be worth it, more so at conference time.

    BTW I think we all expect a lot from ourselves......don't be so hard on yourself.

    BTW enjoyed seeing layouts from you....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see some l/os from you. One day at a time and don't be hard on yourself

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for finally being able to watch this clip!!! stoopid internets, cannot believe the size of the kitchen, looks lovely and lived in :-) thanks

    ReplyDelete