Wednesday, June 22, 2011

#blogjune Day 22: In which I make a list of notable things

Stuff that happened today:

  • Submitted my edits for my ethics application for some action research I'm doing.
  • Edited some more of a paper I'm supposed to present at ICELF (& wished I never submitted for)
  • Edited a policy document on Student Voice for which I am on a committee for
  • Did a desk shift
  • Listened/watched a Youtube presentation by Stephen Abram and made notes of bits relevant to my ICELF paper
  • Was emailed to say my two abstracts submitted to LIANZA2011 have been accepted as poster presentations
  • Felt panicky
  • Thought about all the other stuff I need to do before the end of the year
  • Felt more panicky
  • Got into a long discussion on Twitter about an unconference
  • Went home and made dinner
  • Discovered Miss3 came home with spots helpfully circled in pen by daycare teachers indicating potential chicken "pops" as Miss3 calls them
  • Dried dishes
  • Continued Twitter conversation
  • Read 3 chapters of the BFG to washed, dried and pyjama-ed children
  • Made a wiki
  • Wrote this blog post
  • Played with the settings on the webcam

#dailyimage2011 22 June oddfellow

And so to bed.

2 comments:

  1. I was exhausted reading your blog post, you seem pretttttttty prettty busy. Try and make time in there for you. I know I know, your busy lol.

    The photo made me burst out laughing.Hey congrats on your abstracts being accepted as poster presentations, that's awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow..Penny that's hectic! I hope that the kids don't get chicken pops hahaha

    ReplyDelete