Monday, June 14, 2010

Day 14: Menu Plan Monday

Monday: Sticky Chick in the crockpot, rice, stir fry veg
Tuesday: Pies, peas and chips (terrible I know! but easy for DH to prepare and the kids love pies. So do I).
Wednesday: Pasta Carbonara (going to use fusilli), pear, spinach, blue cheese and walnut salad
Thursday: Sticky Asian Oxtail (going to attempt this in the crockpot), rice, Asian greens
Friday: Vego Hamburgers plus the usual fixings.
Saturday: Pork vindaloo (free range pork was on special at Nosh) and some vege curries including this dal.  Might make some roti or pooris too.
Sunday: some sort of soup - saw a recipe somewhere for a Thai pumpkin one so might try that but will have to make something separate for DS who doesn't like pumpkin.

I finished off Miss3's slippers with butterflies (her request), still in the process of doing Mr6's.


Going to see the Shanachie's tomorrow!

5 comments:

  1. Mmm, Penny, your weekly menus always make my mouth water!

    A pie every so often isn't going to hurt the wee ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh the slippers turned out beautifully......I love Pie too....go the pie lol

    I have become a fan of Dal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm, pies. I like the veggie pies at Dinkum Pies in Melbourne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:47 pm

    I enjoy reading what you guys have every week! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. We do ours on Friday, before shopping on Saturday...

    ReplyDelete