1. Saturday is a day for the kids to have swimming lessons.
2. A friend in Japan died yesterday - she fought cancer for 3 years, 8 months. Far too young to go, she leaves a son and daughter my age. Cancer sucks.
3. Spent some time helping DH chainsaw up a tree for firewood for my sister and ourselves.
4. Went out to Muriwai so DH could take photos of kingfishers and sunsets.
5. Made home made fish and chips.
In memory of Reiko:
Life is so like a delicate flower.
How can one expect the fragrance to last forever?
Admiral Takajiro Onishi