1. Good to see the recycling bins are up at MPOW.
2. Hot pink slugs - awesome. If you had to be a slug, this is the colour to be.
3. It takes a library: It is time to change the tone of the conversation about the future of libraries - agree 100%.
4. I watched a film on dyslexia today. I sure wish there was as much awareness of dyspraxia as there is of dyslexia.
5. I tried some new food related things this week. I made a coffee and walnut cloud cake. It's based on the angel food cake idea but I don't have a tube pan so I made two cakes instead. It was delicious but I'll only be making it on special occasions as it's quite a bit of work.
I tried some buffalo sausages from the Whangapiro Buffalo Cheese co. Also delicious! I think it's marvellous that we can get things like this here.