Friday, March 07, 2008

For Vicky's Challenge - Me @ 34

Got this one in before the deadline but I don't think I'll have time to do the other challenges for the SBO cybercrop before midnight tonight! I used one of Trina's sketches for this.

Journalling reads:
This is me at 34 years old. A stay-at-home-mum of one pre-schooler and one toddler. My current focus is on family, home and simple pleasures like having time to pursue my crafts. Although I look a bit ragged around the edges and need a decent sleep. this is probably the most fulfilling time of my life so far. I'm contemplating re-entering the workforce but am not sure how everything is going to fit in. I want to enjoy this time while it lasts.

Now you know how old I am! Ha ha! This is for my Book of Me which I'm filling sporadically.

Did I say I got an interview for that job I applied for? It's next week on Friday. *gulp* So long since I did the interview thing. I'll have to dig out some "interview" clothes.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the interview Penny. Hope it goes well. I'll be thinking of you :-) Like your layout - nice photo of you in black and white :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool layout! It's always good to get BOM layouts done.
    Congratulations on the interview, and all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck for your intervie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful page - good luck with the interview!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. Great things happening for Penny. So happy.

    ReplyDelete