Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Menu Plan Monday on Tuesday


You'd think since I've had this menu planned from last week, that I'd get it up in time. But no. Next time I'm going to pre-post it!

Last week went well. I remembered how much I like vegetable gougere so I'll post the recipe later in the week.

Monday - beef & beer casserole I got from Nigella's How to Eat book, mashed potatoes and leeks, spinach salad
Tuesday - chicken curry, rice, some sort of cauliflower curry
Wednesday - Corn and bacon chowder (recipe here), home made bread rolls
Thursday - Lamb steaks with garlicky tahini, roasted veges (eggplant, courgette, capsicum), pita, yoghurt
Friday - Roast pork and the normal roast accompaniments. Plus apple sauce I think depending if I do the Fennel/rosemary/garlic one I normally do or not. Or maybe I'll do it anyway.
Saturday - Mussaman curry, rice, stir fried veg
Sunday - oxtail soup, home made bread, some sort of dessert

Hmmm... all very carnivore this week. Will have to bear that in mind for next week.

3 comments:

  1. Yum!

    Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:53 pm

    my mouth waters everytime I read your menus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great menu this week, everything looks really yummy. I haven't has chicken curry in ages, I will have to put it on next weeks menu :)

    Hope you have a great week!

    Rachel xxx
    A Juggling Mum

    ReplyDelete