Sunday, June 15, 2008

Care: LO for Paper Pesto Sketch Challenge


Care
Originally uploaded by pdugmore2001.

Papers, card stock and ribbon are from the SBO kit I won :-)
Journaling reads:
I had to laugh when I discovered this little scene.Lydia was crying and Tim decided she needed some milk, so he tried to feed her himself. Although it is funny, I do love his sense of empathy for his sister's needs.

I struggled with a title for this one because all that came to mind was that saying, "Useless as tits on a bull" which I didn't think was appropriate! LOL!

6 comments:

  1. Beaut LO and that title looks better than the other one you thought of (hee hee).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol Penny! No, definitely not a good title

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that would've been funny ... but probably not suitable! How cute are those pics though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this!
    LOL at your "other" title!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely lo, I must say I do like your 'other title' lol

    ReplyDelete