- Beach - not that I get to go there much. DH isn't a sit-on-the-beach person.
- Holidays - these always seemed so much longer when I was a kid. What happened!?
- The scent of hot grass, asphalt, freshly washed and air dried sheets
- T-shirts and airy summer clothes
- Bare feet - I suffer from cold feet, but not in summer. I hardly ever wear shoes unless I have to go out.
- Cicadas singing
- Sunday afternoon naps with the window open and breeze coming through
- Long summer evenings - bbqs, working in the garden
- Summer fruit and vegetables!! Yay!
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Flaunt it Friday: Summer delights
Well this one is a kind of nostalgic post since we're going into winter here... but mommykelly's theme for this week is what is your summer favourite.