Wednesday, January 04, 2012

#blog12daysxmas #dailydinner Delayed Menu plan for the week

Thinking of starting menu planning again thanks to @jobeaz reminding me...
Plus I find it helpful for organisational purposes.  And looking at other  people's plans gives me some inspiration, so maybe other people will find it useful too.

Monday - Roast pork plus veges


Tuesday - Thai beef satay, fresh spring rolls, salad, rice, corn on the cob


Back to work on Wednesday so something simple - corned beef, potatoes, carrots and beans


Thursday - Lamb sausages and ?
Friday - chicken tagine with lemon and olives, couscous, veges
Saturday - Medfouna (on the Cob) and something suitable like raita or the like <-- new thing I want to try, plus it's Miss4's birthday party so I'm not sure how hungry we'll be. 
Sunday - pizza :-)

Might make kids and hubster choose something each to help with the decision making each week.. let's see how it goes.

3 comments:

  1. You just need 11 friends. Everyone plans meals for a month and you share them all to cover the year. Then just adapt to suit dietary requirements.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed! I have been such a bad cook these last two weeks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:31 pm

    I have to say I like the plates ;p Not so fond of Corn Beef though....

    ReplyDelete