Wednesday, January 04, 2012

#blog12daysxmas #dailydinner Delayed Menu plan for the week

Thinking of starting menu planning again thanks to @jobeaz reminding me...
Plus I find it helpful for organisational purposes.  And looking at other  people's plans gives me some inspiration, so maybe other people will find it useful too.

Monday - Roast pork plus veges

Tuesday - Thai beef satay, fresh spring rolls, salad, rice, corn on the cob

Back to work on Wednesday so something simple - corned beef, potatoes, carrots and beans

Thursday - Lamb sausages and ?
Friday - chicken tagine with lemon and olives, couscous, veges
Saturday - Medfouna (on the Cob) and something suitable like raita or the like <-- new thing I want to try, plus it's Miss4's birthday party so I'm not sure how hungry we'll be. 
Sunday - pizza :-)

Might make kids and hubster choose something each to help with the decision making each week.. let's see how it goes.


  1. You just need 11 friends. Everyone plans meals for a month and you share them all to cover the year. Then just adapt to suit dietary requirements.

  2. I'm impressed! I have been such a bad cook these last two weeks

  3. I have to say I like the plates ;p Not so fond of Corn Beef though....