- Photography - well this one was obvious. He's a landscape/wildlife person. Doesn't do people or street photography type stuff. Tends to the more traditional end of the spectrum in terms of style and doesn't think too much of overworked Photoshopped-to-the-nth-degree type stuff. Which makes it interesting because it seems like the PSNZ is tending towards that sort of stuff when it gives out awards these days. He would love to have more time to explore this hobby. *aside* It amuses me that the 3 guys I had relationships with (and married one of them), all were into photography. In fact one of them now owns a glamour photography business.
- Big white lens - a lust after item! He does have one BWL, but he'd like a bigger one to get up close and personal to birds with.
- Computers/ gadgets - he's really good at electronics stuff (it's his job) so luckily for me he can do some useful things when the computer dies.
- Music - he plays the piano, the piano accordion and is teaching himself the guitar. He listens to music regularly.
- Food - his tastes have expanded as he has got older and upon leaving home.
- Birds (the feathered kind) - particularly natives.
- The bush - this is his happy place. Whereas I'm a beach/water person, he prefers the bush.
- Trains - where do you think DS got his obsession from!? He's planning to build a model train one day.
- Chocolate - dark of course, like me ;)
- Coffee - he makes a really good flat white, as good as any barista. He scorns these machines that do all the work for you and has one that requires his input. It really spoils me for anything else! LOL!
Thursday, October 16, 2008
My friend Jenny tagged me to tell you 10 of my husband's favorite things. After censoring the less family-friendly answers, this is what I got out of him. *snort* I asked why his family wasn't on the list and he said, "Well you said favourite things."