Well it's Thursday but never mind.
1. The interview went well I think. I believe I answered all the questions coherently! So we shall see. They did interview one other person that I know of. C'est la vie. I'm kind of over stressing about it actually. It was a strange situation being interviewed when I've been here 8 years or so. I think it was good for at least 2 of the interviewers to actually see my CV and have the opportunity to get a better understanding of what I've done. Trying to thicken my skin in case I'm not successful.
2. DS went to the Tip Top ice cream factory yesterday and apparently enjoyed all the machines. But the highlight of his day was when the tow truck came to take Nan's car to the mechanic and he got to press the control button to winch it onto the truck. Oh boy! He spent the evening playing with a complicated Mobilo construction that had a ramp, wheels, winch and a remote control that I had to keep pressing to make the "car" go up the ramp.
3. I've discovered where the shower is at work, so tonight I'm pumping up the bike tires. I am so unimpressed by the bus service this week I'm going back to the bike. At least I can rely on me to get me to work on time. I have no doubt that DD will like being propelled along by Mummy to daycare!
4. Tomorrow is Friday which means the SBO cybercrop, friend Nel coming to play with stamps etc while I crop, and the weekend! Are you coming to the crop? I'm curious to know what is happening with the DT there.
5. My Hero Arts clear stamps and my Stampin' Up stuff arrived. :-) Want. to. play.
QOTD: what do you think angels look like?
Just curious. The Bible doesn't really describe what they look like. Just what the reaction of people to seeing them which is one of awe. So they must be awe inspiring. Anyway, angels... an interesting study.