Since I want to get to my scrap desk while I have some creative intentions!
1. Got the job!! The panel was unanimous so that was nice. :) I'm happy about it.
2. I have started biking to work. Missy Moo very calm about the new mode of transport. She got the helmet out this morning (Saturday) and was keen to go again.
3. Hard to sleep in when you have 2 space invaders.
4. Do we have another Mad Photographer in training?
5. The crop last night was enjoyable but I suddenly seem to lose my mojo. It's partly the photos I'm working with - MIL's ones, and 8x8 so not much scope or incentive to be very creative. I feel down about it because I spend a lot of time in the week thinking about things I want to do, even jotting them in my idea book, and then when I sit down I lose all enthusiasm. *sigh* Any suggestions? I do schedule some creative time in on the weekends but it's very limited with all the other boring stuff I need to do to keep our family going.
A big congratulations to the new SBO DT members and a big "Well-Done-You-Creative-Chicks" to those who are standing down!