Monday, October 29, 2007

Menu Plan Monday


I'm going to try and do this more regularly. It helps to keep my shopping normalised and reduces the stress of having to decide at 4.00pm what we're having for tea.

Monday
Roast Chicken (nothing particularly fancy - just going to shove a lemon up it's bum with some garlic cloves and sprinkle with paprika) and roast veges. Hopefully I'll have some leftover chick for sandwiches.

Tuesday
Pork mince meatballs with stir fried green beans

Wednesday
Chicken marsala

Thursday
Felafel and pita salad

Friday
Kedgeree crockpot dish from HFG

Saturday
Oregano & lime roasted leg of lamb with Spanish Paella (from Dish)

Sunday
Leftovers? Or carrot, Kumara and lentil soup (crockpot)

Thanks to Kristen for introducing me to the concept. You can read all about it at Org Junkie.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:43 am

    love getting ideas from others as to what we should have for dinner. I can't plan ahead as I like to decide each day what I feel like eating that day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:54 pm

    I have to say, the menu at your place for the week looks most inviting!! Can I come over? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love menu plans :-) look forward to getting moved in so I can get back to this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO what time is dinner then - that all sounds yum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:16 pm

    Now that's what we need! Just yesterday I talked to Rainer that we needed to be more organized. Thanks for the link. Might have to take some time out and explore it.

    ReplyDelete