Saturday, September 22, 2007

Name tag

I've been tagged by Ilka :)
1. Players must list one fact, word, or tidbit that is somehow relevant to their life for each letter of their first or middle name.
2. When you are tagged you need to write your own post containing your first or middle name game facts, word, or tidbit.
3. At the end of your post choose one person for each letter of your name to tag.
4. Don’t forget to leave a comment telling them that they have been tagged, and to read your blog.
5. If I’ve tagged YOU (see below), please join in on the fun!

P - passionate about many things; family, crafts, food, education - the list could go on.
E - embroidery - still love this but it's taken a back burner for a while. Might take it up again when the kids are older.
N - naturally inclined to try and please people which can be rewarding but also can mean I forget about more important things or get frustrated when it isn't appreciated.
N - naughty. sometimes. ;)
Y - (uummm... this is hard) Younger by 1 year than my husband. Ok - I know that one isn't very interesting but I can't think of anything else!

I think I will tag Sharon and Tara.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:15 pm

    oh I think its fun to be naughty at times and like you and I can relate to the other N too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:05 am

    Thanks for your good wishes and for playing along Penny.
    Had to chuckle at the naughty ;p
    I used to do a bit of embroidery too. It's just so time consuming..

    ReplyDelete