Saturday, July 21, 2007

Botheration!

Rats! DH has managed to lose all my special brushes in his upgrading of Photoshop. I shall have to go looking for them again.

Got any special ones you recommend? Leave a linky in the comments and I'll collate them and make a section on my side bar for them so I don't lose track of where they are.

Here are some that I like:
Misprinted Type
Spyglass
Deviant Art
Scrapjazz post about brushes

BTW - for some reason I'm having difficulty leaving comments on Wordpress blogs. It might just be my laptop/Firefox... so I am reading and trying to share the love but it's a bit sporadic!!

6 comments:

  1. I can't help you with the brushes, but the comments I can (kinda) I've had lots of problems too, I also use Mozilla, but I'm not sure that it is a problem at our end, 'cause some of my comments go through and others don't. It appears to be at 'their' end, the comments are going through to spam. I've left a message on the SBO forum, but it seems to be ongoing, so those wordpress users are going to have to continually check.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:01 pm

    I'm not a big help with brushes. I know how to make them, but I'm not too good at storing other people's ... hope you find all the ones you need :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:24 pm

    oh no, that must have been annoying! Sorry I don't use brushes so I'm no help

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:25 pm

    eeeeeks not a brush girl here so can't help.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:51 pm

    Bummer Penny!
    Here are a few links:
    http://touchstonesart.com/brushes.html
    http://brushes.500ml.org/indexx.php
    http://pstutorialsblog.com/61/free-photoshop-brushes-resources-2/
    I'll have to check a bit more to see where my links have disappeared to;p Sorry to hear about your wordpress comment problems, know how you feel, same thing happens on and off to me with blogspot blogs.. and no clue why...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a pain. Sorry I haven't worked out brushes yet so can't help with links but will check out what you have suggested.

    ReplyDelete