Nothing too exciting happened but it was great to be with family and enjoy some time out. Here is a slide show of some selected photos!
A bullet point summary of the week or so past:
- DD is standing and has taken a few steps. Yay!
- My baby is growing up and will be 1 soon. Boo!
- I got a Cuttlebug font half price in the Boxing Day Sales. Yay!
- The plum tree is too tall to be netted so the birds are going to have a feast. Boo!
- DS loved staying with Gran and Grandad. Yay!
- Our alarm's back up battery failed on the day we left for our holiday. Boo!
- We got back and were able to find a battery. Yay!
- The lug had rotted away so DH had to jury rig it. Boo!
- DH got a new lug and fitted it. Yay!
MIL has given me her albums for DH and SIL to do something with. Should be fun. I have to say my kids look so much like their father it is scary. I hope some of me comes through one day!
Right. I've been tagged by 3 people, and with 3 different tags so I'd better get my thinking cap on and do some posts.
And... contrary to my previous post I DID get published in the SBO's e-zine reader gallery! So chuffed about that. Not so chuffed that Xtra managed to muck up Andrea's email telling me about it.
Wishing you all a very happy and prosperous New Year with the fulfilment of your goals and joy with your families.