Tuesday, June 07, 2022

#blogjune #junequestions June 7 Where would you live , presuming you could have meaningful work and your family was happy?

 Kathryn and Con have a bit of challenge going with Question Time.

Answer these three questions:

  1. What do you currently do for a living? I'm a library manager.

  2. What three words would you use to describe your role? Problem fixer.

  3. What is your biggest achievement to date - personal or professional? I find this hard to answer. My life feels like it's a long continuous attempt to improve all aspects of my life. Currently I'm trying to learn te reo so if I can achieve level 3 & 4 I'll be pleased with myself.


Where would you live , presuming you could have meaningful work and your family was happy?

The quick answer is.. beside the sea. In fact, if the two working parents didn't have to commute and the teens didn't have to be educated, I'd choose somewhere near Tāwharanui so long as the internet access was fabulous.





Luckily, living in Auckland means I'm never far from the coast and we have great facilities and services in the region. If we could afford to live on a small lifestyle block near to where we are now, I reckon that would be pretty sweet.


No comments:

Post a Comment