Wednesday, December 31, 2014

#blog12daysxmas Dec 31 - Reading this year

Keeping track of my reading is so much easier with Goodreads.

This year I read 43 books.  Actually I read more than that but there were a few I didn't record via Goodreads for various reasons.  

Nonetheless, here is the list of books I read this year below. 




Stand out books for me according to my rating at the time were:

Cutting for stone / Abraham Verghese
The kashmir shawl / Rosie Thomas
Written in my own hearts blood / Diana Gabaldon
A dance with dragons / George R.R. Martin

14 books were non-fiction this year - 32% of the total.  Last year it was 40% so hardly statistically significant.  However, my total is down from 2013 and 2012 which is probably not suprising given the business of the year and the multitude of things I was doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment