Wednesday, December 26, 2012

#blog12daysxmas Christmas Day

I was hoping to make it to 7am before the children woke but no... 6am had mr9 crowing like a rooster in the lounge! A rainy, gloomy day dawned with plenty of happy noises from the children though.

SIL and I turfed MIL out of the kitchen and did the celebratory dinner which was delish even if I do say so myself.  A post-prandial nap and then some zert!

No photos because I didn't bring any connectors for the iPad.

I noted with some interest that the presence of wifi in the house is something I have got used to and now take as a given.  The lack of same limits my communication with friends and family owing to my reliance on social media. My SIL however relies on her phone, landline and txts. Different style determined by different life habits.

No comments:

Post a Comment