Monday, August 14, 2006

20 Weeks Ultrasound

Here's baby at 20 weeks. Everything is measuring on track which is a great reassurance. We did try and find out what flavour the baby is, but the tech wasn't 100% sure so I'm not committing myself to anything though we have some suspicions! Baby had it's legs very close together so it wasn't easy to see anything.

Shame really - I was intending to do some shopping! Well I still did, but for me this time. I had some birthday money so I bought myself some boots. It's been years since I had a pair of boots! ;-) I also got 2 new maternity bras - why do they make them so boring? I am going to have to make a trek to Mummy's Tummy in Ponsonby because they stock the HOTmilk brand of maternity bra.

Anyway, I'm halfway through this pregnancy. I haven't really "popped" yet though you can tell I'm pregnant for sure. I'm feeling well and I'm so glad I haven't had the heartburn like I did with DS - long may that last.

5 comments:

  1. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy - and with the cloth nappies. I admire your principles (although I am way too lazy to follow them). Good on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, 20weeks already, that seems to have gone really fast, mind you I guess we didn't know for over half of that time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wahoo you're half way!! great looking scan. Bumma on not knowing the sex

    ReplyDelete
  4. 20 weeks is such a milesonte. Hope you are keeping well. And I certanily agree about maternity bras - I found it really hard to get black ones - that's all I wanted!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i can't believe you are at 20 wks already either! doesn't it go by so much faster w/ baby #2??

    wow! i'd never heard of those HOTmilk bras before. those are great!

    ReplyDelete