Saturday, December 25, 2010

Meri Kirimete! #blog12daysxmas

Reporting for 12 days of Christmas blogging starting from today!

Having spent the early hours and morning of Christmas eve with a tummy bug I managed to scrape myself together enough to pack the bags to come up north to the in-laws for Christmas. Fortunately the traffic wasn't too bad by the time we left. Secreting the presents into the car without two interested parties seeing was tricky but we managed it.

Today we woke to two excited kids(at 615am)to see Santa had been. They managed to hold off opening things until after breakfast.

In my half dead sate yesterday I managed to forget to bring my camera so will edit this post with photos when I get some off The Mad Photographer who, as you might imagine, did not forget his!

Hoping to feel more like eating in order to enjoy Christmas dinner.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:49 pm

    I hope you're feeling better soon- it's never fun being sick on a day of cheer :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:57 pm

    Hope you still have a lovely day - I too am fighting a horrible throat, ears, head thing - which is very unChristmassy. But kids make the day better. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that you felt better as the day progressed

    ReplyDelete