- Father's Day 3rd Sept
- Youngest sister's birthday 3rd Sept
- Middle sister's birthday 10th Sept
- SIL's birthday 14th Sept
- DS's birthday 17th Sept
- 23rd Sept Pirongia Craft show where I'm helping a friend with a stall, and also making some things to sell at it
- KS dessert recipe swap deadline 30th Sept *done, done, done!
- plus have to make a tag book for my uber-boss who's retiring (Oct 6, but need to do it this month)
To make life more exciting, DS woke up last Wednesday with a spotty face and torso. He's had a cold and cough but no fever. I immediately went into chicken-pox-alert-mode and made an appointment with the Dr. By the time the appt time came (12 o'clock) the spots had gone, with the exception of one suspicious one under his arm. The poor Dr. of course couldn't definitely say if it was chicky pox. So we went home none the wiser, and I rang daycare to alert them to the potential.
As it turns out, I was worried all for nothing and now feel like the boy who cried wolf. DS buzzed around doing his normal nearly 3-yr-old stuff. No fever. No spots.
The problem is, I've never had it. I've been exposed a number of times, but Mr Varicella hasn't ever caught me. Being pregnant I had no desire to be a victim now so I got sent for a blood test. Just as well it was a false alarm because the results say I have no antibodies. So guess who'll be getting a jab once this baby is born!