Tuesday, June 04, 2019

#blogjune We all scream

For ice cream!

This is a frivolous post really, but first day back after a long weekend and my brain just wants cheese, chocolate and bed not necessarily in that order.

I mentioned ice cream on Sunday. It is probably my favourite dessert, alongside cheesecake.  My favourite flavour is chocolate but the other top flavours I like are:
Orange choc chip
Mint choc chip
Rum and raisin
Hazelnut and chocolate
Maple and walnut

So far the only flavour I’m not a fan of is licorice, which I like in it’s normal form.  Oh, and green tea - it’s okaaaay but kind of boring.  Caramel iterations are fine but often too sweet for me.

I haven’t had some flavours that are popular in other countries like corn or some of these Japanese flavours, but I’d be game to try one or two. Maybe not wasabi.

I canvassed the family and chocolate is the most common favourite. Miss12 is keen on Cookies and cream so she is happy TipTop have brought it back.  My granddad liked vanilla. “Can’t beat vanilla” he’d say when we would scoff at his choice.

If ever we had Neopolitan in the house, the chocolate side would get eaten first!

What about you?


1 comment:

  1. Goldrush icecream in a waffle cone. Dad visited the Phillipines in the 80s and was delighted by their unusual ice cream flavours!

    ReplyDelete