This project has been very interesting and somewhat challenging. A lot of my photos are of what I'm doing at home since that is when I'm mostly able to think about taking a picture. Must try for some more work related photos to better reflect what my life is like at present. Also, food features a lot.
So, stuff that has happened:
- baked some afghans
- got a new car (and sold the other older one.. it has retired to the country)
- managed to fall over and twist my ankle again, not quite as bad as last year
- made a heap of quince paste
- sewed up a monkey's bum
- Also sewed a dress for me but am not happy with it so it'll probably go in the rag bag - very disappointing. The pattern looked good, but once again I discover that my bust size is not accounted for in the sizing of these patterns. Meh.
- cooked multiple dinners
- read some books
- did housework
Stuff that hasn't happened:
- further fleece sorting, washing etc
- scrapbooking (well, not for me anyway)
Hoping my holiday is going to revive the creative side of me... I desperately need some time and space for it.